The Project Manager is the company’s eyes and ears on project sites. This position will work with the designers and foreman to ensure work is done according to plan, manage and motivate team members and work with office staff and vendors to coordinate successful project installations and site management.
- Foster a culture that promotes ethical practices, retains and motivates a diverse group of top-quality
employees at all levels and encourages individual integrity while remaining customer focused and service
- Support and participate in the development, refinement and implementation of best practices in all areas
of operations, fleet and safety.
- Support design and sales team with solid production knowledge and service as well as assist in
identifying and estimating enhancement opportunities.
- Ensure compliance with contract specifications and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Ensure the development of health and safety practices for the Company and oversee compliance with
- Complete all field reporting and documentation accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Monitor jobs for deviations in schedule, hours, costs or execution and communicate to customers and
associates as necessary.
- Handle and submit all paperwork associated with change orders, receipts, payroll and vehicle/equipment
- Regularly review blueprints, grading plans, construction drawings, contracts, codes and regulations,
proposals, Gantt charts
- Compensation will be based on experience and value added to the company
- Construction experience preferred
- Benefits: Great Culture, Team Building, Health Insurance, Dental & Vision, Career Advancement, Work-Life Balance, Paid Time Off, Company Vehicle and/or Gas Allowance
WillowGrove is a four year old landscape design, build, and maintain company proudly serving the Northshore communities. The culture at WillowGrove is based on the six core values of Integrity, Passion, Service, Quality, Teamwork and Relationships. Our mission is to enhance the lifestyles of our community both within our company and by serving our clients. WillowGrove is growing fast and we are looking to add crucial leadership positions to the team to set a foundation for future growth and high quality projects.
We are looking for a natural leader that is willing to be versatile and work in close collaboration with the WillowGrove team to deliver the highest quality landscapes in the market. If you get excited about working with a team towards a common goal, have a passion for quality construction and have an entrepreneurial spirit – we encourage you to apply! We are a young company with a solid foundation – come help us build the future!