Accounting & Administrative Assistant
The Accounting and Administrative Assistant will perform receptionist, clerical (accounting/bookkeeping), administrative support and interact with customers creating exceptional customer experiences, while executing day to day operations.
Position Responsibilities (but not limited to)
- Provides support to the Accounting Department with various routine accounting tasks in A/R and A/P functions
- Use automated softwares when needed
- Assists with audits and resolving discrepancies
- Process vendor bills, process check runs and assist with collections
- Process expense reports, following up with employees for additional details and/or documentation as needed
- Performs other routine accounting tasks as directed
- Greets clients, visitors and guests; determines the purpose of each person’s visit
- Answers, screens, and directs phone calls to staff and takes messages
- Ensures that appropriate actions are taken to resolve customer’s problems and concerns
- Maintains records of customer interactions with details of inquiries, complaints, or comments
- Receives mail, documents, packages, and courier deliveries and distributes them
- Maintains inventory for office supplies, refreshments, uniforms, branded merchandise etc.
- Provide administrative support including data entry, filing, drafting, proofing, typing and editing various correspondence and reports with efficiency and accuracy
- Assist various departments with miscellaneous projects as needed
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- A passion for customer experience and and able to resolve customer grievances
- Reliable, punctual with good work ethic
- Familiarity with basic understanding of administrative and clerical procedures and accounting principles
- Proficiency with computers with the ability to learn new softwares
- Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain high level of confidentiality
- Team player
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1 year QuickBooks Online experience required
- 2 years Customer Service experience preferred
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times
WillowGrove is a landscape design, build, and maintain company proudly serving the Northshore communities since 2017. Our culture at WillowGrove is based on the six core values of Integrity, Passion, Service, Quality, Teamwork and Relationships. Our mission is to enhance the lifestyles of our community both within our company and by serving our clients. WillowGrove is growing fast and we are looking to add crucial leadership positions to the team to set a foundation for future growth and high quality projects.
We are looking for a natural leader that is willing to be versatile and work in close collaboration with the WillowGrove team to deliver the highest quality landscapes in the market. If you get excited about working with a team towards a common goal, have a passion for quality construction and have an entrepreneurial spirit – we encourage you to apply! We are a young company with a solid foundation – come help us build the future!